The Contest is administered on behalf of ConAgra Brands Inc. (the “Contest Organizers”) by Match Marketing and Elite Digital Inc. (the “Contest Administrators”) The Orville Redenbacher® Portable Projector Contest runs online from May 16, 2018, at 12:01 AM EST to September 3, 2018, at 11:59 PM EST (the “Contest Period”).
1. The Contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. Employees, representatives and mandataries of the Contest Organizers or Contest Administrators, of any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated with them, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, material and services related to this Contest, as well as members of their immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or common-law spouse and any individuals with whom such employees, representatives and mandataries are domiciled, are not eligible. Cookies must be accepted to enter.
2. To enter, purchase any three (3) Orville Redenbacher® product during the Contest Period. Keep your receipt as proof of purchase and follow the steps below:
3. To enter the Contest without a purchase, legibly write an original handwritten letter of at least fifty (50) words explaining why you would like to win a prize, along with your last name, first name, complete address including postal code, telephone number including area code and email address (the “No Purchase Entry Letter”). You must sign and mail the letter with sufficient postage to: Orville Redenbacher® Portable Projector Contest, 5511 Steeles Ave West, Suite 200, Toronto Ontario, M9L 1S7 no later than September 3, 2018, postmark bearing proof thereof; otherwise, the No Purchase Entry Letter will be null and void. After the No Purchase Entry Letter is received and validated, you will receive one (1) entry for each valid letter. Each original handwritten letter may only be used once to request a no purchase entry and must be sent in a separate envelope with sufficient postage.
To be eligible for the last weekly draw, No Purchase Entry Letters must be received at the above address no later than 5:00 PM EST, September 5, 2018.
Refer to Section 9 below for specific draw dates and availability of prizes.
4. Limits. Entrant must comply with the following limits or they may be disqualified:
5. There is a total of sixteen (16) LG PH550 Minibeam HD LED Home Theatre Portable Projectors available to be won weekly (retail value of $649.99 CAD). One (1) Portable Projector will be awarded weekly during the 16-week Contest Period.
The Prize must be accepted as awarded, cannot be substituted, transferred, or exchanged, except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Organizers, who reserve the right for any reason to award or substitute the Prize, or part thereof, of equal or greater value.
6. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. All eligible entries will roll over into the next weekly period draw.
8. Only one (1) Prize can be won per household.
9. Beginning on May 24, 2018 and occurring on every Thursday through to September 6, 2018 at 11:00 AM EST, at the office of the Contest Administrators in charge of the Contest in Toronto, a random draw to select one (1) Prize winner from all eligible entries received up to 11:59:59 PM EST the day before will be conducted on a weekly basis.
|May 24, 2018|
|May 31, 2018|
|June 7, 2018|
|June 14, 2018|
|June 21, 2018|
|June 28, 2018|
|July 5, 2018|
|July 12, 2018|
|July 19, 2018|
|July 26, 2018|
|August 2, 2018|
|August 9, 2018|
|August 16, 2018|
|August 23, 2018|
|August 30, 2018|
|September 6, 2018|
10. The potential winner will be sent an email by the Contest Administrators notifying them that they have been selected as a potential winner.
11. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, declines to accept the Prize, cannot be located or does not respond to or comply with the above requirements, the potential winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize, and, at the Contest Organizers’ discretion, an alternate entrant may be selected as eligible to win in accordance with these Rules. The Contest Organizers or Contest Administrators will not be responsible for failed attempts to notify any potential winner.
12. Verification. Receipts are subject to verification by the Contest Organizers. Any document that is, as the case may be, incomplete, illegible, manually or mechanically reproduced, mutilated, fraudulent, obtained from an unauthorized source, received or submitted late, bearing an invalid email address or phone number, not bearing the correct answer to the mathematical skill–testing question or otherwise noncompliant shall be rejected and will not entitle to an entry or to a Prize, as the case may be.
13. Disqualification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify a person or to cancel one or several entries of a person who enters or tries to enter this Contest by using methods that do not comply with these Contest Rules or that are unfair to other entrants (e.g., entries exceeding the authorized limit). Such a person may be reported to the appropriate legal authorities.
14. Conduct of the Contest. Any attempt to sabotage the legitimate conduct of this Contest constitutes a violation of civil and criminal laws. Should there be any such attempts, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to reject the entrant’s entries and obtain legal or equitable relief under applicable laws.
15. Acceptance of prize. Prize must be accepted as described in these Contest Rules and may not, in any case, be in whole or in part transferred to another person, replaced by another prize or exchanged for cash.
16. Liability limit: use of the prize. By entering the Contest, any entrant releases and holds harmless the Contest Organizers and Contest Administrators, any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated with them, their advertising and promotional agencies, their employees, representatives and mandataries (the “Released Parties”) from and against any damage resulting from the acceptance or use of the prize.
17. Liability limit: prize supplier. Any entrant selected for a Prize acknowledges that upon awarding of the prize, the obligations related to it become the responsibility of the providers of services and goods related to the prize.
18. Liability limit: conduct of the Contest. The Released Parties disclaim all liability for any of the following that may limit or prevent any entrant from entering the Contest or reading the Contest rules: malfunctioning of any computer component, software or communications line; loss or lack of a communications network; or any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or network. The Released Parties also disclaim all liability for any damages or loss that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the downloading of any web page or software or by the transmission of any information related to participation in the Contest.
19. Website. The Contest Organizers and Contest Administrators do not warrant that access to or use of the Contest Website or any related website will be uninterrupted during the Contest Period or error-free.
20. Contest modification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part, should human intervention or an event take place that could alter or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Contest as provided in these Contest Rules.
21. Termination of participation in the Contest. In the event that participation in the Contest must be terminated in whole or in part before the closing date provided in these Contest Rules, for any reason whatsoever, the Contest Organizers may, at their sole discretion, proceed with the draw from among the entries duly received and registered up to the date of the event ending participation in the Contest.
22. Prize limit. In no event shall the Contest Organizers or Contest Administrators be required to award more Prizes than indicated in these Contest Rules or to award a Prize otherwise than in compliance with these Contest Rules.
23. Liability limit: participation in the Contest. Persons who enter or try to enter this Contest release the Released Parties from any liability for damage these said persons may incur as a result of their entry or their attempt to enter the Contest.
24. Authorization. By entering this Contest, the entrant selected for a Prize authorizes the Contest Organizers and their representatives to use, if required, his/her name, photo, likeness, voice, place of residence and/or statement regarding the prize for publicity purposes, without any form of compensation.
25. Communication with entrants. No communication or correspondence related to this Contest shall be exchanged with entrants except as provided for in these Contest Rules or at the Contest Organizers’ or Contest Administrators’ initiative.
27. Property. Receipts are the property of the Contest Organizers and shall not in any case be returned to entrants.
28. Entrant identification. For the purposes of these Contest Rules and subject to what is provided for in section 2 (ii) in case of dispute, the entrant is the person whose name appears on the Entry Form, and it is to this person that the Prize will be awarded if he/she is selected and declared a winner.
29. Contest Organizers’ decision. Subject to what is otherwise provided in these Rules, any decision by the Contest Organizers or their representatives regarding this Contest is final and without appeal. Contest Organizer reserves the right to substitute prizing if said prize becomes unavailable for an alternate of equal value.
30. Unenforceability. If a section of these Contest Rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court, that section shall be considered invalid, but all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits of the law.
31. Litigation. For Quebec residents, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
32. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and the Contest Organizers or Contest Administrators in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Province of Quebec without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Province of Quebec.